The Arbors of Savannah Commons provides dedicated residences with 24-hour specialized care for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments. Memory care support resources include management of all daily activities such as bathing, dressing and medication. Regular social and recreational activities are designed to meet the special physical, emotional and spiritual needs of memory-impaired residents.
Memory Care services include:
- An initial assessment with our director of assisted living and your physicians
- Ongoing assessments to evaluate your continued care and development
- Medication management and administration
- Licensed nurses and certified nursing aides available 24 hours a day
- 24-hour emergency assistance and alert system
- Respite care program
- Special dietary considerations
- Private dining
- Planned social, recreational, cultural, spiritual, fitness and educational activities
Click on the floor plans below for a visual image of each.