Named BEST ASSISTED LIVING in Savannah
Savannah Commons offers traditional Assisted Living services in The Springs and Supportive Living in The Arbors. Both provide support services for those needing assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and medication management. Our assisted living support resources include 24-hour licensed nurses and certified nursing aides, an emergency assistance and alert system, chauffeured transportation and much more.
The Arbors Supportive Living option provides the same services and amenities as The Springs but in a more intimate environment. The Arbors Supportive Living provides licensed Assisted Living services for residents who could benefit from a higher level of care or encouragement for socialization.
Assisted Living services include:
- An initial assessment with our director of assisted living and your physicians
- Ongoing assessments to evaluate your continued care and development
- Medication management and administration
- Licensed nurses and certified nursing aides available 24 hours a day
- 24-hour emergency assistance and alert system
- Respite care program
- Special dietary considerations
- Private dining
- Planned social, recreational, cultural, spiritual, fitness and educational activities
Click on the floor plans below for a visual image of each.