The full-service environment at Savannah Commons is built around Southern hospitality and a strong feeling of family. Here you’ll find a resident-focused retirement community that encourages independence while providing the peace of mind that comes with the highest level of personal service.
Whether you’re simply ready to eliminate the burdens of home ownership or looking for additional support and assistance, you’ll find everything you need right here.
The monthly service fee includes:
- Full service dining
- Exercise and fitness programs
- Schedule of events, both on and off campus
- Housekeeping, linen service and complimentary laundry facilities
- Scheduled chauffeured transportation
- 24-hour emergency call system, staffing and security
- Daily status checks
- Dietician services
- Genesis Rehabilitation for physical, occupational and speech therapy on site
- On-site home health and Ambassador services available
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- All utilities except telephone